Windows Trouble Shooter to Fix Error Text cells not on filter list
- ress and hold the "Windows" button and the "W" button.
- In the search dialog box write the following: "troubleshooting" without the quotes.
- Left click or tap on the "Troubleshooting" feature after the search has finished.
- In the upper left side of the window left click or tap on the "View All" option.
- Now find and left click or tap on the "Windows Update troubleshooter" feature.
- From here you only need to follow the instructions on the screen and finish the troubleshooting process.
- After you are done with the troubleshooting process reboot your Windows 10 operating system.
- Check again if you still get the error Text cells not on filter list.