Scan your computer for viruses.
Some viruses can cause error The filter button in the Address bar does not turn off filtering., especially ones that infect the master boot record (MBR) or boot sector.
Important: Make sure your virus scanning software is completely up to date and that it's configured to scan the MBR and boot sector.
Make Sure that your System Meets the System Requirements
You need to double-check your computer's hardware configuration against the following Microsoft requirements. If your PC hardware is not up to par, then make sure you update where necessary before continuing:
Microsoft Windows Requirements :
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
If your computer meets the minimum requirements above, then continue on…
– Elbert Lehmann. Jun.18th
Luckily for you, this error can be removed easily:
How to Fix The filter button in the Address bar does not turn off filtering. with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Tagged: The filter button in the Address bar does not turn off filtering., blue screen error fixer
- How Can You Fix - The 'Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0' provider is not registered on the local machine?
- How Can You Fix - The request is not supported (0x80070032) while trying to do a backup on an external Hard Drive?
- Troubleshooting: Text turns to red & stricken through when editing Error
- [Answered] The operation failed to complete because the Disk Management console view is not up-to-date.
- How to Fix - Text in Word, Excel and screen input windows jumps to other sections whilst typing, why??
- [Solution] today excel cant find any work sheets. tells me to make sure i typed it right when i click on the file
- Troubleshoot: The network denies access to shareable resources om all Pcs.
- Solution to Error: Two Way Lookup (unconventional)
- two columns of numbers which I want to merge into 1 column
- How Can You Fix - Toshiba freezing on startup?
- Troubleshooting: Time reverts back roughly an hour every hour!
- Tech Support: Trouble with Adobe Acrobat in MSFT Office 2010
- Task Scheduler Error "mcupdate_scheduled and DispatchRecoveryTasks corrupted" [Answered]
- Fast Solution to Error: Tiny letters dispersed across the page
- [Solution] The installer encountered an unexpected error installing with package ... error code 2343
- Trying to access particular site, after signing in, getting error 'Sorry, your browser/program is not supported by web Dynpro'
- The sound for Sound recorder won't give me any sound even though the micophone is plugged in and the mic is on. What am I supposed to do? [Answered]
- Troubleshooting: Trying to run an "error check" and "defragmentation" on my computer Error
- Troubleshooting: Transfer yahoo contacts to Windows Mail
- How Can I Fix - To insert each row into ms access database from current excel sheet?
- Fast Solution to Error: Blocking senders name or senders domin
- How to Fix Error - Networked printer offline after reboot of Win7 client?
- [Solution] Runtime error 1004 in Excel
- Fast Solution to Error: What is the fix for the error ....... rundll32.exe is not a valid win32 application
- Troubleshoot: troubleshoot desktop shortcut to website, using IE 8 & Windows 7
- How to specify the text you want included in a TOC [Solved]
- How to Fix Error - I am have a proplem with Windows Live?
- How Can You Fix - border not printing correctly?
- How to Modify a Word 2010 Custom Table Style [Answered]
- [Solution] I tried to shrink my D drive to increase C, but thereare two MRT.exe files which cannot be moved or deleted. What do I do?
- [Solved] i want to do a complete re-install of windows vista. but vista was on the pc when i purchased it and i don't have an installation dvd. how can i do this?
- Troubleshoot: Frequent, sudden windows crashes!
- How to Fix Error - VBA macro to convert excel to pdf?
- Solution to Error: Modify a formula to drag properly
- Troubleshooting: Outlook reminder not visable in Windows 7
- windows backup error message 0x80070002 [Answered]
- Troubleshoot: Window 7, Wireless connection problems
- How to Fix Problem - how use events & error message center win7??
- How can I monitor a silent Windows Installer (MSI) Install? Tech Support
- [Answered] Typing in text boxes is problematic, i.e. very slow