Windows Update can Fix Your Problem: The procedure Entry point ApsSearchinterface could not be located in the dynamic link library wlanapi.dll.__
Apply all available Windows service packs and other updates. Microsoft regularly releases patches and service packs for their operating systems that may contain fixes for the cause of your error.
To install drivers and other optional updates
- To install optional updates, you need to review and then select them from the list of updates that Windows finds for your computer. Optional updates are not installed automatically.
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click View available updates.
- Select the optional updates that you want, and then click Install. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
– Perry Younker. Aug.18th
Good news for you, this error can be removed easily:
How to Fix The procedure Entry point ApsSearchinterface could not be located in the dynamic link library wlanapi.dll.__ with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Tagged: The procedure Entry point ApsSearchinterface could not be located in the dynamic link library wlanapi.dll.__, how to fix errors